Protecting Your Business from Nation State Attacks
Diana Kelley | Matt Rider | Etay Maor
About this talk
Cyberattacks attributed to foreign governments have been on the rise for years, many against organizations all over the world. These attacks try to steal online account information, infect computers, and compromise the safety of networks. Targets of these attacks include think tanks, university staff, government employees, and even members of organizations focused on human rights issues.
As these attacks increase in prevalence and sophistication, organizations are taking notice of the threats posed by hostile state actors and state-sponsored cybercriminal groups.
So, how can businesses protect against them?
Join today's episode of The (Security) Balancing Act with Diana Kelley to learn whether your business should be concerned about nation state attacks and what to do about it.
The topics up for discussion will include:
- State actors & rise in cyber crime
- How the attackers get in
- A review of recent nation-state campaigns
- How does this impact organizations across different verticals (Financial vs Healthcare vs Government)
- How industry and law enforcement are responding to these attacks
- How AI and ML may change cybercriminal tactics
- How to deal with threats from criminals and hostile states
- Etay Maor, Chief Security Officer, IntSights
- Matt Rider, International Engineering Director, Rapid7
We welcome viewer participation and questions during this interactive panel session.
As we realize the transformative power of the cloud, AI and machine learning, has our culture of responsibility and ethics kept pace? How do we harness our new technological capabilities to the understanding of how to use them well?…