According to new research from Risk Ledger, 60% of security breaches originate in the organization's supply chain; including third party vendors and applications. No matter what business an organization is in, supply chain security and resilience must be factored into business planning to ensure secure, ongoing operations even during times of crisis and disruption.
Join this panel to learn more about:
- Types of supply chains (hardware, software, services)
- Common vulnerabilities in the supply chain
- Assessing where your security gaps lie and addressing the risk
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on supply chain security
- Recommendations for improving security in your supply chain and your risk management program
- Benefits of Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM)
- What is the Cybersecurity Maturity Model (CMM), and how it can improve supply chain security
- Solutions and approaches that can improve supply chain security
This episode is part of The (Security) Balancing Act original series with Diana Kelley. We welcome viewer participation and questions during this interactive panel session.