Diana Kelley, SecurityCurve | Patricia Titus, Markel Corp | Jonathan Nguyen-Duy, Fortinet | Gerald Mancini, Fidelis
This month's episode of The (Security) Balancing Act will look at how the CISO role has evolved in the last few years, what today's expectations are and what it takes to succeed as a CISO.
Some of the topics to be covered during this roundtable discussion with security and tech leaders include:
- How has the CISO role evolved over the last few years and what is expected of CISOs in 2021?
- CISO vs BISO
- How to see ROI on your cybersecurity investment?
- How to get the business to understand risk and care about security?
- How to keep cyber employees happy. The churn is exhausting and costly for companies, and it’s exacerbated by employee burnout and a “grass is greener” approach.
- Patricia Titus, Chief Privacy and Information Security Officer, Markel Corporation
- Jonathan Nguyen-Duy, Vice President, Global Field CISO Team at Fortinet
- Gerald Mancini, Chief Operating Officer of Fidelis Security
This episode is part of The (Security) Balancing Act original series with Diana Kelley. We welcome viewer participation and questions during this interactive panel session.