Diana Kelley, SecurityCurve | Joseph Carson, Thycotic | Dave Farrow, Barracuda | Jeremy Snyder, Rapid7
Instead of the traditional "castle and moat" model of the past, today the security perimeter is being defined around the identity of the person or the device requesting access. What are organizations doing to protect digital identities in the age of breaches? How are the current trends in identity and access management helping address this issue?
Join this interactive roundtable discussion with notable security experts to learn more about:
- The shift to identity-centric security
- The zero trust mindset
- What constitutes strong and effective authentication and authorization
- The role of policy orchestration and enforcement
- Best practices for protecting identities and managing access across the enterprise
- Joseph Carson, Chief Security Scientist and Advisory CISO at Thycotic
- Dave Farrow, VP, Information Security at Barracuda
- Jeremy Snyder, Sr. Director, Corporate Development, Rapid7
This episode is part of The (Security) Balancing Act original series with Diana Kelley. We welcome viewer participation and questions during this interactive panel session.