Diana Kelley, SecurityCurve | Johna Till Johnson, Nemertes Research | Craig Harber, Fidelis | Derek Manky, Fortinet
This month's episode of The (Security) Balancing Act will focus on botnets as a growing threat to the enterprise, examples from the real world, and what enterprises can do to better protect against botnet-fueled state sponsored attacks.
Join this interactive roundtable discussion with security experts and industry leaders to learn more about:
- How botnets have become a tool for cyber criminals and nation state actors
- Real-world examples & known botnet attacks
- Nation state ransomware attacks
- DDoS attacks
- Cyber espionage
- The trouble with attribution
- What enterprises and governments can do to address the threat
- Johna Till Johnson, CEO and Founder of Nemertes Research
- Derek Manky, Chief, Security Insights & Global Threat Alliances, Fortinet
- Craig Harber, Chief Customer Success Officer, Fidelis
This episode is part of The (Security) Balancing Act original series with Diana Kelley. We welcome viewer participation and questions during this interactive panel session.