Diana Kelley, SecurityCurve | Jim Richberg, Fortinet | Nuno Almeida, BitSight | Luke Tucker, HackerOne |
As security breaches and attacks become more sophisticated and complex, managing your vulnerabilities and gaining a human perspective on your security gaps is an effective way to protect your attack surface.
With 34% of ethical hackers and vulnerability researchers reporting that they have seen more bugs due to pandemic-driven Digital Transformation initiatives (HackerOne), now is the time to integrate a human element into your security controls.
In this episode of The (Security) Balancing Act we’ll deep dive into the threat landscape, looking at why the insights of an outsider might be just what your organization needs.
Join us as we discuss:
- The value ethical hackers and vulnerability researchers can bring to your organization
- Why ethical hackers and vulnerability researchers are more valuable now than ever before
- Considerations for crowdsourcing ethical hacking and penetration testing
- How bug bounty programs benefit companies and the research community
- What to know if you are thinking of launching a bug bounty program
- How ethical hackers and vulnerability researchers enhance vulnerability management
- The 2021 threat landscape