In the aftermath of the Covid-19 pandemic, organisations are seeing an increase in phishing and ransomware attacks, and the transformative impact of Covid-19 has demonstrated the need to implement new cybersecurity and privacy policies. There are new challenges in the cybersecurity and compliance space for both government and business leaders. The movement towards remote working has forced governments and business leaders alike to rethink privacy and security policies.
But what do regulations and compliance look like globally in 2021? How have regulations changed in the security space, and what do we expect of the future?
Join us in this session as we discuss:
- How the pandemic has impacted security regulations and compliance globally
- Why adopting new privacy policies strengthens trust in the digital economy
- Industry-specific compliance regulations
- The ways in which regulations have shifted
- What regulatory experts expect to see in the future - and how you can prepare
As we realize the transformative power of the cloud, AI and machine learning, has our culture of responsibility and ethics kept pace? How do we harness our new technological capabilities to the understanding of how to use them well?…