Diana Kelley, Cybrize | Richard Meeus, Akamai | Peter Newton, Fortinet
About this talk
Gartner predicts that 60% of large enterprises will implement passwordless methods by the end of the year. Going passwordless reduces the risk of password-based threats, improves usability and reduces operational cost.
When weak and stolen passwords are responsible for 61% of all data breaches (Verizon), is it time to ask ourselves whether going passwordless is the future, and in 2022, are we ready to remove passwords altogether?
Join us in this episode as we discuss:
- Hype-free explanation of what passwordless really means
- Why going passwordless and effective password management go hand in hand
- Passwordless authentication and SSO
- Challenges to adoption
- Building your passwordless implementation roadmap
- The industries embracing going password free
- Is passwordless the future?
As we realize the transformative power of the cloud, AI and machine learning, has our culture of responsibility and ethics kept pace? How do we harness our new technological capabilities to the understanding of how to use them well?…