Diana Kelley, Cybrize | Nassia Skoulikariti, Global Telco Consult | Kevin Johnson, Secure Ideas
About this talk
The development and evolution of IoT has shifted the world of technology forever, creating new ways for technology to deliver value. Businesses, governments, and healthcare and financial institutions have begun to leverage the benefits of IoT. However, it has also opened up opportunities for data to be lost, stolen and manipulated. In fact, according to Gartner, over 25% of enterprise attacks involve IoT.
Balancing the rate of innovation and risk assessment is key. But where do we start? Do we begin securing the device, or the network? How can we secure IoT in a proactive, holistic way?
Join us in this episode as we discuss:
- Understanding the scope of IoT
- Considerations when IoT and IIoT meet
- Where to start when securing enterprise IoT
- In a WFA world is securing consumer IoT a requirement
- Emerging technologies available to enable IoT protection
- The future of IoT in the security landscape
As we realize the transformative power of the cloud, AI and machine learning, has our culture of responsibility and ethics kept pace? How do we harness our new technological capabilities to the understanding of how to use them well?…