There is no way to sugar coat it. We are living through a time of worker change: some call it the Great Resignation, others view it as a Reshuffle. According to a recent survey by Microsoft, globally, 41% of workers are considering leaving their jobs. In the cybersecurity industry alone, more than half of professionals are contemplating leaving (Cobalt).
How does this impact the cyber world? Does it leave businesses open to attack? What can leaders in the industry do to ensure that employees remain content and satisfied?
Join us in this discussion as we consider:
- The impact of the Great Resignation/Reshuffle on the cybersecurity industry
- Whether the Great Resignation/Reshuffle is broadening the attack surface
- What's lost when employees turn over?
- How to retain talent during turbulent times
- Is this shift due to the pandemic, or was it always coming?
- And more!
As we realize the transformative power of the cloud, AI and machine learning, has our culture of responsibility and ethics kept pace? How do we harness our new technological capabilities to the understanding of how to use them well?…