Diana Kelley, Protect AI | Richard Meeus, Akamai | Ed Moyle, Drake
About this talk
API and App Security is no joke. As the volume of API use increases, so does the likelihood of an attack. APIs are powerful tools for developers but when they are left vulnerable, easy targets for cybercriminals they are essentially passageways to business-critical data, and this year, bad bots are becoming a bigger threat for APIs than ever before.
In this month’s episode of The (Security) Balancing Act, we’ll be deep diving into API risk, and how to navigate this growing threat. Join us as we discuss:
- Defending against DDoS attacks
- Why it’s crucial to manage your app & API security in one place
- Why API keys must be protected
- Top API security vulnerabilities
- Understanding how to manage and mitigate risk in a changing climate
- Future API Security trends
- And much more!
As we realize the transformative power of the cloud, AI and machine learning, has our culture of responsibility and ethics kept pace? How do we harness our new technological capabilities to the understanding of how to use them well?…