Anthony Gaskell, Joe Fuca, Pranav Desai, Bruce McKay, Auto Trader, JCT600, Kia, Groupe Renault, Ted Souder
If you missed Reputation's Transform'20 Europe recently, you can catch-up on the FULL EVENT right here on BrightTALK!
Hear from Reputation's Senior Leadership, including Anthony Gaskell, our Managing Director for EMEA, Joe Fuca, our CEO, and Pranav Desai, our VP of Product Management on all things Reputation.com, the Feedback Economy, CX, as well as the 2021 roadmap for the Reputation platform.
As well as this, catch-up on our Automotive Breakout Session, 'The New Buyer Journey And How It Affects European Automotive'. Panellists from Auto Trader, Groupe Renault, JCT600 and Kia take on Reputation Experience Management, the new buyer journey, digital transformation, and of course COVID-19, as well as an audience Q&A.
Following on from the Breakout, it's time for the Main Event! Hear from Google's Head of Industry for Retail, Ted Souder! Ted has been at Google for 19 years and brings a wealth of experience which he shares with us during his fireside chat with Anthony Gaskell. They discuss:
- Digital trends emerging from the pandemic
- How and why businesses must adapt to the ‘feedback economy’ and leverage data
- Online best practices for brands
- The continuing emergence of voice search
- Advice and guidance for CX and marketing professionals
- and much more!
It's all here, and it's all available on-demand!
Timings for Reference:
- 00:00-11:59: Anthony Gaskell, Opening
- 11:59-26:38: Joe Fuca, CEO Keynote
- 26:39-49:16: Pranav Desai, Platform Roadmap
- 49:17-01:34:04: Automotive Breakout Session
- 01:34:05-02:06:16: Ted Souder Closing Keynote
- 02:06:16-02:26:30: Ted Souder 'Live Q&A