Kalani Enos | Michelle Drolet| Christopher Kruegel | Ido Safruti | Chris Arsenault
Cyber attacks on companies, governments and individuals grew significantly in 2020. What can enterprises do to better protect their data? Is breach prevention even possible?
Hear from the experts on what the new normal for organizations looks like, the cybersecurity best practices to adopt and what's in store for the rest of 2021.
The topics up for discussion will include:
- Cybersecurity in the new normal
- How attackers have take advantage of the pandemic
- Critical steps to take on the path to preventing data breaches
- Why data protection and cybersecurity should not be separate functions
- Best practices and solutions for breach detection and response
- Lessons from the field and recommendations for CISOs
Kalani Enos, CEO, KEnos Technologies
Michelle Drolet, CEO, Towerwall
Christopher Kruegel, VP Security Services - Network and Security Business Unit (NSBU) at VMware
Ido Safruti, CTO & Co-Founder, PerimeterX
Chris Arsenault, Principal Solutions Architect, BlackBerry