Andrej Schreiner, Product Mgr. & Emmanuel Privat, Biz. Dev, Software AG & Mike Hayes, Technical Consultant, Dell Technologies
If you’re in manufacturing, transportation or logistics, or building smart cities, you’ll need edge computing to meet business and operational requirements—and to edge out your competition. So how do you get to the edge from where you are today with the Internet of Things?
Join this webcast with our experts, Emmanuel Privat and Andrej Schreiner, for a deep dive into:
• What IoT edge computing really means
• How edge computing impacts your overall IoT strategy
• When to use IoT at the edge vs. in the cloud
• How to overcome typical barriers of cloud-only IoT architectures
• How to enable new industrial IoT use cases in highly secure or closed IT environments
Look at real-world examples of IoT at the edge—use cases that can help you guide your organization in making the best decisions on how you will use edge computing, a market that’s growing nearly 40% a year.
Dell's Mike Hayes will explain how together Software AG and Dell make it easy for you to embark on your edge journey.
By attending this webcast, you’ll get a free complimentary copy of MachNation’s 2020 IoT Edge Scorecard that compares edge vendors.