The Internet of Things is the Big Bang of Data with potentially tens of millions of endpoints, generating vast and valuable information on our factories, power plants, retail supply chains, buildings, transport systems, finances and even our health.
But without integration, all that data is just a missed opportunity. You need a fluid flow of data between your IoT solution and enterprise systems to realize the promise of IoT to increase production quality, innovate new digital services, improve operational efficiencies, optimize customer service, and much more.
Learn how to make that promise real using IoT integration. Join our webcast, “Why IoT Needs Integration to Fulfill Its Promise” at 11:30 a.m. EST, Tuesday, Sept. 8.
You’ll learn how to:
• Put IoT data into action—for example, automate processes for real-time reaction
• Overcome integration challenges, like diversity of data, variety of endpoints and lack of standards
• Quickly connect anything from devices, to edge, to applications
• Empower IT and business users alike to connect apps and automate workflows
• Leverage your existing IT assets to innovate on the IoT
70% of IoT adopters struggle to integrate IoT solutions into existing workflows, research tells us. Don’t struggle … succeed instead with insights from our hosts Jonathan Weiss, VP of Emerging Technologies, Mirza Salihagic, IoT integration expert, along with Mike Trojecki of Logicalis, a leading provider of global IT solutions and managed services.