How to Start Secure and Stay Secure with Cloud Best Practices
Center for Internet Security
About this talk
The Center for Internet Security (CIS) provides organizations with a collection of integrated cybersecurity resources to help users evaluate and apply secure configuration settings to various cloud environments. With our global community of cybersecurity experts, we develop the CIS Controls and CIS Benchmarks. These best practices offer prescriptive guidance and configuration recommendations for various technology groups to safeguard systems against today’s evolving cyber threats. From foundational security recommendations to pre-hardened virtual machine images available on major cloud computing platforms, CIS provides resources to start secure and stay secure in the cloud.
What You Will Learn
- What resources are available at no cost?
- How to apply and interpret the CIS Controls Cloud Companion Guide.
- How to apply and interpret the CIS Foundations Benchmarks.
- How CIS Hardened Images are built and maintained.
- The benefits of utilizing CIS Controls, CIS Benchmarks, and CIS Hardened Images.