Michelle McLean (StackRox), Alex Peay (SaltStack), Matthew Rose (Checkmarx) & Brian Soldato, ReversingLabs
As CISOs are """"moving left"""" and integrating DevSecOps technologies into the daily routine of developers, testing and securing their own code is becoming the new normal. Educating software developers into better practices is key, especially in the context of securing applications.
Join this panel of industry experts and leaders to learn more about:
- The evolution of DevOps and DevSecOps
- Why security testing should be a part of the DevOps process
- How DevOps and security teams can get along better
- Dynamic tools to monitor applications and scan for vulnerabilities
- The future of DevOps and security
This panel will be broadcast LIVE during RSA Conference in San Francisco.
Michelle McLean, Vice President of Product Marketing, StackRox
Matthew Rose, Global Director Application Security Strategy, Checkmarx
Brian Soldato, Director of Sales Engineering, ReversingLabs
Alex Peay, Senior Vice President of Product, SaltStack