Cody Cornell, CEO & Co-Founder, Swimlane & Frank Downs, Director of Cybersecurity Practices, ISACA
Many organizations are adopting Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) to improve their security analytics and threat intelligence visibility, as well as enable intelligent decision-making. SOAR also speeds up the incident response process by replacing repetitive, manual tasks with automated workflows.
In the age of breaches, learn how to empower your security operations team with machine-speed decision making. Discover how a security orchestration, automation and response platform adapts to fit your people, security processes and technologies.
Join this video interview with Cody Cornell, CEO & Co-Founder, Swimlane at RSA Conference in San Francisco to learn more about:
- What is security orchestration, automation and response or SOAR
- How SOAR is different from infrastructure automation or network orchestration
- How SOAR will evolve over the next 5 years
- What technology is needed before implementing SOAR
- How to most effectively implement SOAR technology
This video interview will be broadcast Live from San Francisco during RSA Conference 2020.