Dimitri Sirota, CEO, BigID & Ulf Mattsson, Head of Innovation, TokenEx
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) has been in effect since the beginning of 2020, but organizations nationwide are still struggling with understanding the law, as well as preparing for it and maintaining compliance.
For enterprises operating, collecting and processing data across different geos, maintaining a comprehensive picture of what personal information is being collected and how it is used is critical in today's compliance landscape.
Join Dimitri Sirota, CEO, BigID for an exclusive video interview at RSA Conference 2020 to learn more about CCPA and other US data privacy regulations, and what business can do to address compliance challenges.
- A look into the compliance landscape in the US
- Main similarities and differences (CCPA, GDPR, etc.)
- How are businesses tackling CCPA, especially when it comes to transparency and managing access rights?
- Who owns the data?
- How has privacy influenced the way organizations approach data security?
- Is there a one size fits all approach that's appropriate in today's data protection environment?
- How can organizations prepare for the next wave of data privacy and data protection regulations?
- Is the status quo (for data privacy, protection, and governance) good enough? What needs to change?
- There's a looming change in the way that companies collect and manage sensitive data - what are reasonable first steps they should take to address this?