Gabriel Gumbs, Chief Innovation Officer, Spirion & Pam Nigro, Board Director, ISACA
Companies today are facing pressure from consumers and regulatory authorities to protect personal and sensitive data. Rather than solely looking at the downsides of not complying with regulations like CCPA and GDRP, there are business benefits to complying with them and even going beyond them in an age where personal data is the “new oil.”
Join this exclusive video interview with Gabe Gumbs, Chief Innovative Officer of Spirion to learn more about the convergence of data security and data privacy and what this means for your organization.
Viewers will have an opportunity to learn more about:
- NIST privacy framework version 1.0. and its potential impact on the data privacy and security communities
- How a CISO or Chief Compliance Officer can use the NIST Framework
- How do data privacy and data security converge in order for companies to best protect themselves and ward off attacks on privacy
- What business benefits do companies receive by investing in data privacy software
- In what ways are consumer attitudes changing for how companies treat their customers’ personal data? What implications does this hold for corporate strategy?
- The top 2-3 risks where business may fall behind in compliance
- How to operationalize a privacy program
This video interview will be broadcast LIVE from San Francisco during the 2020 RSA Conference.