Matthew Rose, Global Director Application Security Strategy, Checkmarx & Nathan Wenzler, Chief Security Strategist, Tenable
In 2020, we’ll see a proliferation of microservices in software architecture. With cybersecurity at the forefront, development teams are expected to place an equal emphasis on security as they currently do on speed. How will a modernized, secure microservices approach impact your organization? Will this become the new normal for software development, and what solutions will your organization need to secure your microservices architecture?
Join this exclusive video interview with Matthew Rose, Global Director Application Security Strategy, Checkmarx to learn more about the proliferation of microservices and the impact on software development.
Viewers will have an opportunity to learn more about:
- The current state of software development and the emergence of DevSecOps
- How to embed security in your DevOps culture
- Best practices for speedy AND secure software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Why continuous security testing is essential, and how to achieve continuous security testing for microservices
- How to achieve an effective migration plan that will enable you to reduce risk during initial stages
- Solutions needed for optimal security coverage for microservices
This video interview will be broadcast LIVE from San Francisco during the 2020 RSA Conference.