„By undertaking the Behaviour assessment followed by 360, it notably helped to remove the anxiety around the newfound responsibilities for many of the managers and helped them to realize that we were all in it together.” Julie Pegg, HRBP@Siemens
360 provides your business with an objective framework for identifying performance gaps, developing self-awareness, creating an environment for constructive and honest feedback, and supporting organisational processes through all company levels.
- Valid strategy to uncover issues that may be affecting employee performance
- What does an objective framework looks when exploring the gap between identity and reputation is mandatory
- How to dedicate the right amount of effort to manage your high achievers
- Innovative ways to open channels of communication for improvement amongst teams
- Increase self-awareness to enhance team collaboration and work performance
This webinar is for HR professionals, leaders, and managers looking to improve their leadership and team development strategy by addressing training needs and potential of each individual.
Diana Ciuraru is HR Manager @DS Smith Paper Division. She has great expertise in all HR processes and now is responsible for the deployment of development & succession plans, talent acquisitions, and change management.
Emilia Bradea is Client Developer & Senior Trainer for Thomas International in Romania. Her main focus is to support clients in integrating Thomas assessments in all people-related processes, for the entire life cycle of an employee. She has run several long-term development programs that effectively upgrade managerial and leadership skills in multi-national companies.