Dhaval Joshi, Chief European Strategist & Anastasios Avgeriou, US Equity Strategist
COVID-19 has created winners and losers across market sectors. Which should be cast aside and which deserve another look? And, are there any regional differences to these sectors? Join, Dhaval Joshi, Chief European Strategist at BCA Research, and Anastasios Avgeriou, US Equity Strategist at BCA Research as they discuss:
- How Covid has affected the investment world
- The outlook for the major sectors in the post-Covid world
- The implications for regional and country investment allocations
Emerging Markets have not been spared in feeling market turbulence. Equity valuations have been called into question, as has how fast and substantial a recovery might be. Join Arthur Budaghyan [job title] in this webinar as he discusses:
- EM equity and currency valuations
- A V-shaped recovery? How to read this business cycle
- Inflating China’s credit bubble further
- Strategy: EM vs. DM; asset class and country opportunities
Robert Robis, Chief Global Fixed Income Strategist, BCA Research
In a year of unprecedented uncertainty, investors must now deal with two competing forces. On one side, the competing forces of massive global monetary and fiscal stimulus. On the other side, lingering worries about the future spread of coronavirus.
How will this impact markets moving forward?
Join Robert Robis, Chief Global Fixed Income Strategist at BCA Research, as he discusses:
- Why global growth is on the mend
- Analysis of negative interest rates
- The effect of QE Forever
- Why global inflation expectations are too low
Jonathan LaBerge, Peter Berezin, Robert Robis, Robert P. Ryan
Jonathan LaBerge, VP of Special Reports at BCA Research, will moderate a discussion amongst his Research Peers Peter Berezin, Chief Global Strategist, Robert Robis, Global Fixed Income Strategist, and Robert P. Ryanon, Chief Commodity & Energy Strategist. The topics at hand focus on:
- The near-term outlook for inflation
- Why should investors should be concerned about higher inflation
- The role of personal savings in inflation
- What assets are likely to be the best hedges against higher inflation over time
US economy in recession due to COVID-19, and the Fed has stepped in with unprecedented stimulus. What opportunities have arisen in the fixed income market? Join Ryan Swift, [insert job title] at BCA Research, as he discusses:
- The State of the US Fixed Income Market
- The Interplay between the economic recession and the Fed's stimulus
- How this interplay is creating opportunities in some pockets of the US fixed income market.
BCA Research is the leading independent provider of global investment research. Since 1949, BCA Research's mission has been to shape the level of conviction with which our clients make investment decisions, through the delivery of leading-edge analysis and forecasts of all the major asset classes and economies. The firm maintains a head office in Montreal, with local offices in London, New York, San Francisco, Hong Kong, Sydney, Cape Town and São Paulo.