In this 30-minute webinar, we'll discuss how Containers are moving from a stateless micro-service oriented compute infrastructure to a stateful one - requiring persistent storage. Persistent storage for Kubernetes is readily available but persistent storage that performs like local NVMe flash, not so much.
Participants will learn:
• Why stateful applications are gaining ground in the container space
• The types of stateful applications that benefit from Kubernetes orchestration
• Shortcomings of "just use local flash", persistence is only part of the story
• Why applications that are "shared nothing" and protect data themselves can still benefit from shared storage
• How you can deploy high performance, low latency block storage in Kubernetes environments and get great performance, increased reliability and lower cost