Dave Klein, Cybersecurity Evangelist Director
When done correctly Extended Security Posture Management does strategic things for enterprises. By removing assumptions with empirical baselines and trending data, it allows you to visualize, measure explain and reduce risk. You can evaluate, optimize and prove the value of your cybersecurity spend and validates immunity against the latest threats. All of this done using your existing team and controls without the need for professional services nor comprehensive lift.
Join this webinar with Cymulate’s Dave Klein, Director and Cyber Evangelist to learn:
- The benefits for business and security professionals
- The challenges of legacy validation methods
- Four fundamental pillars of XSPM
- The additional power of XSPM as applied to vulnerability prioritization
- XSPM key requirements and check list