Webinar - Cyber Resilience in Geopolitical & Macroeconomic Turbulent Times
Dave Klein, Cybersecurity Evangelist Director
About this talk
Every day, geopolitical and global economic challenges add more stress to an already overburdened cybersecurity staff. It’s critical that the cyber community consistently monitors trends, sentiments, and developments to stay agile against threats.
That’s why Cymulate has surveyed over one thousand cybersecurity professionals in a Global Cyber Readiness Survey.
Join Dave Klein, cyber evangelist, and cyber security researcher, as he breaks down what the results mean for the industry:
* How concerned are cyber professionals that geopolitical tension is causing leading to more cyber-attacks?
* Are project delays and resource cuts occurring due to global economic downturns?
* How has the “Great Resignation” affected cybersecurity professionals?
* Are supply chain attacks more critical to tackle than other attacks?
* Is the cyber security community finally tackling basic cyber hygiene and proactive cyber security best practices?