Industry experts at IDC, Ricoh and Ephesoft
Healthcare organizations cannot afford the inefficiencies and costs of manual document processes for claims processing of patient information. Faxing, scanning postal mail, and printing often lead to expensive errors. Payments get delayed. Patient records are slow to be updated, further slowing payments, and increasing the risk of not meeting audit timelines. And today, remote and hybrid workforces strain already limited resources and thin revenue margins. Survival depends on protecting your already thin margins – or improving them.
In this webinar, thought leaders from IDC and Ricoh share how you can do just that. You’ll gain insight into:
- How manual processing impacts customer satisfaction, and your bottom-line.
- Why automation has become a necessity for patient claims processing.
- What you can do to enable remote workers to stay efficient and productive.
- The best practices that you can implement immediately to improve customer response and employee satisfaction as you protect margins.
- How an automated patient information management solution is revolutionizing claims processing.