Whilst Agile and DevOps have helped organizations to transform their software delivery processes, Value Streaming created the missing link to connect software delivery with business value. Yet, for Value Streaming to be truly effective, IT and business leaders must be aware of the challenges that need to be overcome.
In this episode of Day-to-Day DevOps, Helen Beal and guests will discuss the importance of Value Streaming in 2022, and the factors that DevOps teams must consider before adopting this strategy - including humans, processes, and technologies.
Join us to hear:
- The origins of Value Stream Management and key concepts such as flow, value, and delivery
- The key concepts within Value Stream Management such as Value Stream Mapping, and Value Stream Management
- Why VSM is needed and the business benefits of its practice for DevOps teams.
- How Lean, Agile, DevOps, and ITSM principles contribute to value stream management
- Where Value Streams start and end, and how they interconnect
- What are good Value Stream Management practices?