Deploying cloud networks is complex, inconsistent and costly. Organizations are seeking a more simple and agile approach to connect remote locations to the public cloud and SaaS environments, as well as connect multiple public clouds together.
Alkira is introducing the Alkira Cloud Services Exchange™, the first unified multi-cloud network with integrated network services, visibility, and governance, all delivered as-a-service. This innovative new offering has been hailed by customers and analysts as "revolutionary", "a game-changer", and even "amazing".
Join our founding team in this interactive webinar and learn how the Alkira Cloud Services Exchange can help you get to and across clouds in minutes instead of months.
In this webinar you will learn to:
- Instantly connect user and sites to the cloud, and your clouds together
- Easily insert and autoscale on-demand network services, like Firewalls, with intent-based policies
- Quickly draw your multi-cloud network on a digital design canvas, with no cloud-specific expertise required
- Dramatically lower cloud TCO with as-a-service consumption and zero upfront costs
- Provisions an entire global multi-cloud network in a single click of the mouse
Amir Khan, CEO at Alkira
Atif Khan, CTO at Alkira