How SwissQPrint Brought Field Operations Up to the Next Level with Tech Content
Johannes Müller, Bruno Fraissinede, Alex Masycheff
About this talk
Providing excellent customer service that keeps your customers happy without driving up service costs is always a challenge.
It becomes even more critical when you have thousands of customers and their number is growing. How can you scale your business and still make customer service cost-efficient?
Join DITAToo and Fluid Topics for a webinar we are conducting with SwissQprint, a maker of high-end digital printing systems, and learn how SwissQprint:
* Restructured their customer service into field service and training department.
* Realized that PDFs were not efficient in providing customers and service teams with relevant and useful information.
* Provided customers and field operations with self-service platforms for delivering personalized content on spare parts and product documentation.
* Provided service engineers with access to the most up-to-date product information.
* Changed the service culture from "call for solution" to "information self-service".
* Received return-on-investment and additional benefits.
* Johannes Müller, Head of Technical Communication and Quality Management at swissQprint
* Bruno Fraissinede, Sales Manager at Antidot, makers of FluidTopics
* Alex Masycheff, CEO at Intuillion, makers of DITAToo DITA CCMS