Jonathan Kay, Founder, Apptopia; Matthew Kaplan, Content Marketing Manager, InMobi
We recently sat down with Jonathan Kay, the Founder of Apptopia, for a wide-ranging conversation on all things mobile apps and mobile marketing. Listen in to the 48-minute conversation today!
Here’s a small sampling of what this conversation covered:
- How different apps can use subscription services and rewards.
- Why every company, no matter their business model, should have an app.
- The importance of testing, and the benefits of mobile for testing and gathering data.
- Importance of transparency and the user experience with your ad creatives.
- How to avoid device limitations and how to make sure your app is not uninstalled.
- How privacy initiatives will and won't impact advertising.
- App monetization today: What app publishers need to understand about friction.
Apptopia is a mobile data company that provides insights and intelligence on the mobile app industry by accurately estimating downloads, revenues, and active users for every mobile app in every country. They also provide deep SDK analysis and recognition. Their actionable app store data is designed to help publishers, investors and advertisers across the world make more informed decisions.
InMobi drives real connections between brands and consumers by leveraging its technology platforms and exclusive access to mobile intelligence. Its Marketing Cloud creates new paths for brands to understand, identify, engage and acquire connected consumers. As a leading technology company, InMobi has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list. For more information, visit inmobi.com.
Mobile Content and Mobile Ad Creative Needs: Q&A with Celtra's CEODavid Di Angelo, VP of Marketplace Development at InMobi, and Mihael Mikek, CEO of Celtra.[[ webcastStartDate * 1000 | amDateFormat: 'MMM D YYYY h:mm a' ]]18 mins