Transform your data centre: Accelerate the decarbonisation of electricity
Jussi Vihersalo | EATON Business Development Manager | Critical Power Solutions | EMEA Region
About this talk
A data centre is said to be energy aware when the electrical infrastructure has the embedded technology that ensures on site power quality but is also cognizant of and responsive to the power dynamics on the supporting grid.
Join Jussi Vihersalo in the 5th webinar of our “Eaton Data Centre Webinar Series” to learn how you can Transform Your Data Centre to be energy aware and accelerate the decarbonisation of electricity.
Duration: 30 minutes + Q&A
• How to accelerate the adoption of renewables at grid & site level
• Benefits of an energy aware data centre
• Key factors for battery use
• How data centres can help decarbonise electricity
• Energy Aware UPS - pilots and commercial applications
Your data center is the backbone of your business. And whatever its size or capacity, your operation requires solutions that drive efficiency and scale easily.
Learn more: https://www.eaton.com/data-centre…