אלעד לוי, מנהל פעילות פריסייל בישראל ואופיר מלינגר, פריסייל בצוות ישראל, סייברארק
NO VPNS. NO AGENTS. NO PASSWORDS.
Organizations today heavily rely on a variety of 3rd party vendors for critical operations and tasks. Most typically, they have a combination of VPNs, agents and ad hoc processes for securely providing remote vendors with access to critical internal systems. These solutions carry a set of difficulties for both users and administrators. There is now a more secure and easier way to provide access.
CyberArk Alero is a new SaaS based solution that combines Zero Trust access, biometric authentication and just-in-time provisioning for remote vendors who need access to critical systems managed by the CyberArk Privileged Access Security Solution.
WEBINAR HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• The challenges when using VPN-based, agent-based, password-based and other legacy solutions for remote vendor access
• How biometric authentication and just-in-time provisioning can be combined to securely provide and provision access to remote vendor users
• How to simply manage and administer the remote vendors that need access to your critical internal systems
• In-depth product demonstration
• High-level architecture review