Michelle Drolet, Towerwall| Andy Thompson, CyberArk| Nico Fischbach, Forcepoint| Satya Gupta, Virsec| Micheal Meyer, MRSBPO
Over 37 billion records were exposed in breach events in 2020 - by far the most records exposed in a single year, according to a recent report by Risk Based Security. How has remote working impacted your organization's security posture? What lessons can security professionals learn from the recent wave of breaches and what steps can enterprises take to strengthen security in 2021?
This keynote panel of security experts and industry leaders will explore the best practices for breach prevention, as well as share real-life lessons from the frontlines on what works and doesn't work.
Viewers will learn more about:
- The reality of data breaches
- Why data breach severity is rising
- Ransomware attacks on the rise (doubling from 2019 to 2020) and the threat to businesses
- Technologies that help with breach prevention, detection and response
- Why security awareness matters and best practices for educating employees to be cyber secure
Michelle Drolet, CEO, Towerwall
Nico Fischbach, Global CTO, Forcepoint
Micheal Meyer, Chief Risk and Innovation Officer, MRSBPO
Andy Thompson, Research Evangelist, CyberArk
Satya Gupta, CTO & Founder, Virsec