Peter O’Connor, Managing Director, Capita Mortgage Software Solutions & Richard Sunman, Director CI (Banking/P&A), Experian
The UK’s open banking usage is growing rapidly – how can we seize the opportunity to drive real change to the customer experience?
Our relationship with money has transformed during the Covid-19 pandemic. We are seeking greater clarity and more control over our finances and open banking is playing a major part in driving this transformation, both for consumers and financial services. It is allowing consumers to stay more connected and gives them more control, granting them the freedom to bank the way they want to with a user-friendly process that is reassuringly secure.
Join us at this session as we explore:
- What open banking is and why is it critical to the banking eco-system, competitive market, and innovation
- The open banking opportunity and what it really means to the customer
- How to amplify the advantages to the customer to gain trust and creditability
- How to seamlessly integrate open banking to enable a better client experience and journey
- How banks can play an important part in driving consumer confidence
Peter O’Connor, Managing Director of Capita Mortgage Software Solutions is joined by Richard Sunman, Director of CI (Banking and P&A) at Experian.