Presentation of results from Global CxO study into the future of the secure office anywhere. We surveyed over 1000 C-Suite executives across North America, EMEA and APAC to understand how they are addressing the challenges of Covid-19 and the future hybrid workplace.
In light of the global pandemic companies have had to accelerate their digital transformation strategies. IT teams have had to enable an office anywhere hybrid work model leveraging existing and new security and networking technologies. This webinar provides attendees with insights on how this can be achieved in a simple, scalable and cost-effective manner without need for costly CPE or cumbersome VPN clients. Attendees will also benefit from insights shared from a recently commissioned global survey of how 1000 CIO offices around the world have been addressing the challenges of the pandemic.
What will the webinar discuss?
1. Hear what 1,000 global enterprise CIOs have learned from the recent pandemic about remote working and how they see the strategy of the office anywhere evolving.
2. How to seamlessly extend the reach of SD-WAN, SASE and Zero Trust solutions to mobile devices in a frictionless manner, without the need for Customer Premise Equipment and VPN Clients.
3. How to seamlessly extend existing corporate security and governance policies to a mobile workforce without recourse for costly on-premise equipment and cumbersome VPN software clients.
Sunil Khandekar, Founder and CEO, Nuage Networks and Mick Higgins, VP of Product, Asavie
On April 15th 2020, Nuage Networks from Nokia and Asavie announced a partnership that extends SD-WAN from the enterprise branch to mobile users and IoT devices. The combination of Nuage’s industry-leading SD-WAN 2.0 solution with Asavie’s unique clientless SD Edge solution will enable service providers to deliver seamless and secure networking to all enterprise mobile and IoT endpoints, in addition to users in branch offices.
Join this webinar to gain insight on how this unique solution can help enterprises and service providers to:
- unify and simplify security and management across all enterprise fixed, mobile and IoT assets
- improve business efficiency by streamlining policy enforcement across all users and devices, in the branch and on the move
- extend SD-WANaaS to incorporate zero-footprint, clientless mobile and IoT endpoints, allowing enterprises to focus on running the business
Joel Stradling Founder & Lead Analyst, Clavem Research and Mick Higgins SVP Product, Asavie
Truly seamless, hassle-free mobility and IoT inclusion in the WAN is still missing. Learn from leading analysts, Clavem Research and Asavie, how enterprise CIOs can now deliver a seamless and secure connectivity experience to all mobile and IoT assets, as if inside the enterprise private network and generate greater RoI from their existing SD-WAN investments.
Joel Stradling, Founder, Claven Research & Mick Higgins, SVP Product, Asavie
Truly seamless, hassle-free mobility and IoT inclusion in the WAN is still missing. Hear from leading analysts, Clavem Research and Asavie, how enterprise CIOs can now deliver a seamless and secure connectivity experience to all mobile and IoT assets, as if inside the enterprise private network. Explore the concept of mobile/IoT as a SD branch to maximize RoI in existing SD-WAN investments.
Join this webinar to gain insight on how this new service can help enterprises to:
- drive greater business efficiency by extending the reach of SD-WAN to incorporate a Mobile Software-Defined branch
- unify security and management across all fixed, mobile and IoT assets while simplifying branch networks
- eliminate cumbersome VPN clients on employee mobiles and simplify secure access to critical services
Presented by Joel Stradling, Lead Analyst, Clavem Research and Mick Higgins, SVP Product at Asavie.
Live online April 16 EMEA: 11am Central European Time /10am British Summer Time and USA: 1pm Eastern Standard Time
Asavie Global CXO study: The Future of the Secure Office AnywhereClaus Mortensen, Principal Analyst, Ecosystm. Mick Higgins, SVP Product, Asavie.[[ webcastStartDate * 1000 | amDateFormat: 'MMM D YYYY h:mm a' ]]38 mins