Emmanuel Dubois, Indexima | Barney Walker, Independent Consultant I Eric Topham & Ivan Scattergood, Data Analysis Bureau
By 2022, public cloud services will be essential for 90% of data and analytics innovation according to Gartner's Top 10 Trends in Data and Analytics for 2020.
But transitioning to a cloud-based analytics strategy and migrating your data to cloud data lakes can often seem like a daunting and expensive task if you don't know how to invest your resources wisely.
Tune in as a panel of industry experts discuss:
- Why the cloud has become an essential component of a modern analytics strategy
- Migrating your analytics program to the cloud (important considerations, best practices and potential challenges to watch out for)
- Balancing the cost of the cloud with performance outcome and how to target the right workloads to achieve significant returns
- and more!
Guest speakers include:
- Emmanuel Dubois - Co-Founder and Managing Director, Indexima
- Barney Walker - Independent Data & Analytics, Business and Technology Consultant
- Eric Topham - Co-Founder & Data Science Director, The Data Analysis Bureau
- Ivan Scattergood - Director of Data Engineering, The Data Analysis Bureau