5 social strategies to maintain relationships with your audience during Covid-19
Christina Erazo, Social Media Consultant & Trainer, Salt Social Media
About this talk
During this time it's important to keep connected with those around you. Whether or not you are able to do business, you should still be connecting with your audience on a regular basis. In this webinar we will be talking about the 5 biggest social strategies you need to maintain a long-distance relationship with your audience.
1. Be there. Find out where your audience is, and be there to continue the conversation.
2. Dress to impress. Learn how to create content that attracts their attention and is true to your voice.
3. Prove that chivalry isn't dead. Figure out how to have virtual dates, often. Stay in their feed and keep them happy.
4. Improve your small talk. Small talk is ok, An engaging conversation is better. Learn how to figure out what your audience wants, and then give it to them.
5. Follow up. Don't disappear. Find out which free or low cost tools you can use to stay on top of your content and your conversation.
IBTM Connect is putting on a wide selection of interactive webinars for you to attend, focusing on delivering you the great insights you need to grow in the events industry and to help you thrive now and in the future.…