Erin Blaskie (fractional CMO and marketing advisor)
The Content Marketing Flywheel: How to Grow Traffic, Lead Gen, and Brand Awareness with Content (Even with a Small Team!)
Join Erin Blaskie, fractional CMO to startups and scale-ups, as she shares the content marketing flywheel that she's used to drive organic growth, lead gen, and brand awareness for the companies she's worked with.
Erin will cover:
- What the content marketing flywheel is and how you can implement it (even with a small team!)
- How to repurpose your content without copying and pasting it all over the Internet
- Why you need to think about community-building alongside your content
- How to use the "halo effect" to elevate your brand
- We'll also leave time for Q&A so we can get into your specific questions, too!
About Erin Blaskie
Erin is a fractional CMO and marketing advisor, to startups and scale-ups, with nearly 20 years of experience.
Erin launched her company in 2004 and spent nearly 15 years working with scale-ups in Silicon Valley and growing the personal brands of best-selling authors, speakers, and actors. Erin also spent some time working in a B2B SaaS accelerator before joining startup, Fellow, as their first head of marketing hire.
Today, Erin is back to her fractional CMO roots, working with high-growth companies, as well as teaching the next wave of digital marketing professionals.
Connect with Erin on LinkedIn (in/erinblaskie) or Twitter @erinblaskie