- Are you frustrated with a lack of message and brand focus?
- Do you lack a clear brand strategy that consistently highlights the single most important attribute of your business in a way that’s impossible to ignore?
- Do your departments lack unity behind a single brand vision?
Most organizations know branding is a critical component of business success but don’t know how to go beyond graphic design to develop a brand that creates an emotional connection with its customers.
In today's ocean of noise and distraction, businesses must learn how to capture their customers' attention in a way that is easy to recall and highlights their competitive advantage.
During this event you will:
- Discover how branding changes the way customers think and buy.
- Learn the principle of brand transference and how to use it to grow your brand.
- Observe the 4 steps of brand strategy development that you can start today.
- Learn how to create and use a brand matrix to eliminate biased brand interpretation.
Attendees will receive:
- Brand Development Workbook
About Ernie Harker:
Ernie began his career in 1993 as a digital artist working on ads for Intel, WordPerfect, Iomega, Netscape, and other tech giants. Two years later he founded a creative production studio called 8fish that built a reputation for illustration, animation, video production, design, writing, and brand development for a variety of clients. One of his most recognizable successes was leading the rebranding of Maverik Country Store into a $3 billion adventure brand.
Self-diagnosed with Hyperactive Productivity Disorder, Ernie enjoys drawing, trail running, triathlons, wake surfing, hot yoga, weightlifting, mountain biking, watching movies, eating junk food, and spending time with his supermodel wife and amazing kids.