Trinity Paulson (Sr. Account Executive/Hiring Expert - TEK Systems Digital)
About this talk
In case you haven’t noticed, the digital marketing jobs market is on fire. Like many other industries, there are more jobs than there are qualified people to fill the positions. Add to that, prospective employees have more options, not only at a local level, but on a national level as well, as remote work has become mainstream now for many organizations looking to hire talent, which is very attractive to many job applicants looking to not just work from home, but possibly be paid more money as well.
We will discuss:
The Current State of the Digital Marketing Jobs Market
- The demand for talent vs available talent. Is it an employee market out there?
- How local jobs are competing with national remote/work from home jobs
- What Digital Marketing skill sets are in high demand?
- Recruiters & Employees: How many jobs are being presented weekly, whether they’re looking or not?
What Companies Need To Do To Attract Talent Today
- Crafting the best job title and description
- Benefits that are important to the job seeker
- Is remote and work from home something that important now, and why
- Additional benefits to make you stand out from the rest
- The salary divide
What Job Seekers Need to Do to Stand Out
- It’s not just about updating your resume
- How to determine the environment you want to work in
- How to stand out to recruiters
- Showing off your specialized skills, and qualifications
About Trinity Paulson
Trinity Paulson is a Sr. Account Executive with TEKsystems Digital, specializing in digital and creative services. Trinity brings over 16 years of experience providing project-based services and staff augmentation in the Utah market and an in-depth perspective of the current state of hiring.
Throughout the course of her career at TEKsystems, Trinity has held several leadership roles within their Government Vertical and had the opportunity to create and build TEKsystems Digital division in Utah in 2016.