Amelia Wilcox, CEO & Haeli Harris, Lead Counselor at Nivati
About this talk
Did you know that 48% of people are experiencing increased stress levels since COVID began.
In this presentation with Amelia Wilcox, CEO and Founder of Nivati, and Haeli Harris, Lead Clinician and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, you’ll gain the knowledge you need to support yourself. You’ll learn about the effects of stress, how to recognize them, and how you can support your wellbeing through mindfulness and self-care tools. You will even learn how to discuss mental health with others right from our lead counselor - the most important thing you can do to support yourself and others on their mental health journeys.
- Learn why 48% of people are experiencing increased stress levels since the pandemic began.
- Discover what mental health is and the effects of stress on mental health.
- Learn how to discuss mental health with others and take care of yourself through mindfulness and self-care.
- Discover mindfulness at work and best practices.
- Discover corporate and employee self-care strategies
About Amelia Wilcox
Amelia Wilcox is the Founder and CEO of Nivati (formerly Zenovate) a leader in corporate massage since 2010. Her high-growth B2B company who’s platform provides employee stress management tools that arm businesses with actionable data and positive employee experiences to improve wellbeing, boost morale, and increase engagement.
Amelia has exponentially grown her company from a solo living-room service business to an international technology brand.
About Haeli Harris
Haeli Harris, LMFT is the Lead Counselor at Nivati. She has been practicing as a Marriage and Family Therapist since 2014. Haeli has experience working as a therapist in private practice settings, residential facilities, outpatient treatment care, schools, and telehealth.