Strategy Night: From Digital Referral Programs to 10X Growth Plans
Richard Bitton (CEO, Revetize) and John Huntinghouse (VP of Marketing, TAB Bank)
About this talk
Recorded via Zoom at our Live in-person event on May 18, 2022.
Our First Presenter: Richard Bitton
Presentation Title: Building a Powerful Digital Referral & Partner Program
Richard addresses solutions on each of the following referral topics:
- How his company turns 80% of their new customers into Referral Partners (that introduce them to a minimum of 10 decision-makers at other companies).
- Good Referral Incentives vs. Bad Referral Incentives (The difference between "proactive" & "reactive" referral incentives).
- "When" & "When Not" to ask for a referral.
- Best ways to have customers (or partners) submit a referral and how this varies in B2B vs. B2C.
- How to give referral partners complete transparency into the referrals they send you.
- How to compensate referral partners and how to stop tracking things in a spreadsheet.
Our Second Presenter: John Huntinghouse
Presentation Title: Creating a 10x Growth Plan
John shares his key frameworks and processes that have helped him find growth and success for various types of businesses and industries.
- How to develop a growth model and create a GTM strategy that works.
- Learn how to set up proper experiment design for your growth strategy
- Learn how to assess product/market fit and understand your product’s natural usage frequency
- Understand how to build out a growth flywheel and build out habit loops to retain your customers
For full event info including bios and detailed descriptions visit https://www.utahdmc.org/may-2022