Ryan Lingenfelser (Independent SEO Consultant - RDLDIGITAL)
About this talk
With an economic downturn looming, digital marketing leaders often find budgets, and even team members, quickly cut. While discouraging, you’ll still have ambitious goals to reach for your business.
For better or worse, the competition over keyword rankings (and the sales you earn from them) never rests even during hard times. However, SEO can rely far less on monetary spending than other marketing channels. Done right, your efforts here will compound.
Now is a prime opportunity to embrace SEO!
What you’ll learn in this presentation:
- Why SEO can thrive, especially during a recession.
- How to drive organic growth by improving existing assets.
- Where new opportunities lie that are prevalent & often inexpensive.
- Why you need someone to own your SEO-related KPIs, particularly to combat the “silo mentality” in digital marketing.
- Why site redesigns, often performed during slow periods, will fail without proper SEO considerations.
- How SEO brings real value: learn to calculate ROI through a few applicable examples.
Ryan Lingenfelser is an independent SEO consultant through RDLDIGITAL, having generated successful organic search results for 10+ years.
He’s partnered with midsize companies across industries, namely SaaS & multi-location businesses, since 2018. In Utah, he’s aided Nursa & Avalaunch Media. Other notable clients include Castor (SaaS startup in eClinical Data Management) & Worldwide Clinical Trials (Global Contract Research Organization).
Ryan lives with his partner and twin daughters in Salt Lake City, Utah.