Simon Ratcliffe, Principal Consultant, Ensono | Reza Kamran, Senior Director of Product Marketing – Cloud, Mitel
In 2024, cloud spending is projected to be 14.2% of the total global enterprise IT spending market, compared to the 9.1% it was in 2020 according to Gartner. Supporting a remote workforce means managing large amounts of data across an increasing number of networks. The benefits of a successful cloud migration program are clear, but it’s vital that organisations understand their move to the cloud and can navigate the adoption process on their own terms and at a comfortable pace.
Organisations that have migrated to cloud benefit from lower costs, economic efficiency and faster deployment. While these benefits are tempting, it can be daunting to decide which cloud model is right for you. When it comes to efficient cloud migration, it’s important to choose the right solution for your business. Choosing a solution that is flexible, reliable and secure are important priorities on your cloud journey.
Join this webinar to learn:
- Which Cloud platform is right for you, and which solution is best for your business
- How outsourcing communications to a trusted advisor can make your migration to cloud painless and stress-free
- How data-driven insights can help you determine which cloud model is right for your organization
- How to navigate the next steps on your cloud journey
Simon Ratcliffe, Principal Consultant, Ensono | Chad Hardaker, Senior Manager Product Strategy, Mitel
According to Gartner, IT spending is set to increase by 4.9% in 2021. Last year, businesses rushed to facilitate remote working. Moving forward, they will have to reassess the state of their operations and internal communications strategies to empower the remote workforce and respond to an increasingly demanding online customer base.
As Cloud adoption increases IT modernization, some companies may not yet feel ready to take the jump. Even if you are not prepared for full cloud migration, you can still invest in your infrastructure to maximise the benefits of the cloud for your organisation. Regardless of your levels of preparedness for cloud migration, it’s essential to choose the right solution for your business needs.
Join us to learn how to address the evolving needs of your organisation and prepare for a move to cloud on your own terms.
Join now to learn:
- Whether businesses should focus on improving their remote workforce or prepare to adapt for a hybrid workforce
- How to center customer needs in your cloud strategy with flexible systems
- How to utilize communications technology to maintain effective interactions
- How to use flexible cloud systems to improve the customer experience and drive interactions
- How to fortify your communication strategy with an integrated solution that works cohesively with your existing infrastructure
Obviously, the way we work has changed and it may never be as it was again. The adjustments we have all had to make to enable remote working can be seen as the precursors of a brighter future and 2021 can be the year that you truly leverage the cloud to enable a more efficient and productive operation. Many organizations are trying to work out how to make the best use of the investments they’ve already made. This is where a hybrid cloud environment has grown in preference, allowing many to choose their models of delivery to suit their needs.
Join this webinar and you’ll learn how you can:
• Integrate solutions that connect seamlessly with your existing infrastructure
• Facilitate ongoing remote and mobile working ensure effective collaboration across the organisation
• Unlock new capabilities, innovations and emerging technologies
Travis Muller - Product Marketing Manager, Judy Kelly - Senior Manager of Customer Success, Frank Vassali - Sales Engineer
Join us for Mitel's quarterly MiCloud Connect webinar to discover how to fortify your communication solutions - this webinar will focus on how to reinforce your organization’s communication procedures and how to be prepared for the unexpected.
This 60-minute webinar will cover:
- Strengthening Communication Channels
- Collaboration - Reach Coworkers from Anywhere
- Best Practices for Keeping Communications Secure
Shelly Kramer-Partner & Senior Analyst of Futurum Research; Shameem Smillie-Mitel Director of Global Contact Center Solutions
Join us for a conversation around connection and personalized customer experiences and what meaningful conversations mean in a digital world. Also part of the discussion are some practical ways that businesses can think about strengthening their communication skills, how the BandAid solutions that were initially put in place by many organizations in the early WFH days are now being evaluated (and often replaced), and how customer experience helps in staying attuned to meaningful moments of conversation and the things organizations can do to empower and facilitate them.
The conversation also covers:
- Consumer appetite is for faster, more personal interaction and the businesses rising to the top are those that understand that and put good communications first
- What businesses seem to have struggled with the most as they adapted to a WFH, distributed workforce
- What kind of adjustments companies are going to need to make as we gradually ease back into a more normal of doing things
- The tangible ways that businesses can strengthen communication skills
- What foundational technology is, the must-haves, in order to get communication technology and communications skills where they need to be so as to deliver not only the optimum in customer experience (think contact centers) as well as the optimum in employee experience.
Laurie McCabe - Co-founder & Partner of The SMB Group, and Mona Abou-Sayed, Mitel VP of Collaboration & Applications
While many of those folks will eventually go back into an office to work, a significant number of them won’t.
Even those that do go back will return to a completely different environment and workplace experience than they left. So what does that mean for small business going forward as we try to survive during the pandemic and position ourselves for success once the crisis is behind us?
Melanie Turek – VP of Connected Work, Frost & Sullivan; Dave Silke – CMO, Mitel
Work has shifted, with no defined time frame or physical boundaries—has your business changed with it? Remote work will be marked by its productivity and efficiency, while offices will serve as sites for employee engagement, collaboration, and relationship building. In this sixty minute webinar, Melanie Turek, Frost & Sullivan’s Vice President of Connected Work, will reveal how to fortify your business communications and cultivate your business for the new world of hybrid work.
This webinar covers:
- What “hybrid work” really means
- Which technologies best support collaboration and productivity for a workforce spread out in multiple locations
- How to use remote working and in-office working to your advantage
- Which important factors to consider in supporting internal employee communications and collaboration, the customer experience and business continuity in the face of change
We've all had to learn how to communicate in different ways—and to function remotely. But how much of that is improving your work life?
The best technology improves your ability to communicate by giving you more capability with less steps. In other words, making remote communication, omnichannel communication, more natural and intuitive. These are the hallmark traits of Mitel's advanced integrations with MiCloud Connect.
This webinar covers:
-Mitel's view on trends within the market
-Common use cases for Mitel's Integrations
-An overview demo of Microsoft Teams and Mitel's advanced integrations
Billie Hartless, Mitel’s Chief Human Resources Officer and Josh Hortsmann, Partner at Sales Benchmark Index
Business leaders are experiencing unforeseen struggles in the face of the coronavirus pandemic – it has not, nor will be the only crisis to manage through. The current environment has forced millions of office workers into work-at-home situations, and with countries addressing these needs in various ways, the future is uncertain. As businesses struggle to maintain continuity with a workforce delivering their work in distracting and volatile environments, the move to remote working is one that has uncovered significant gaps in IT Strategy and organizations, especially for SMBs. These short and long-term communications and collaboration problems must be solved to ensure organizations’ operational survival.
This webinar covers:
- Business crisis transition from reaction to recovery
- Where HR meets technology - people, process, technology and coaching
- Key practices to support business continuity during workforce shift
- How the right communications system can support your business needs in crisis and beyond
HR and IT can leverage technology to support business continuity through crisis, while preparing to thrive in recovery.
Sally Eaves – Emergent Technology CTO, Global Strategy Advisor & Jamshid Rezaei – EVP of IT & CIO, Mitel
Inefficient communication comes with a high cost for modern businesses. Every unseen email or unanswered voicemail represents a waste of time and resources - and when the message involves customer satisfaction, the losses directly affects the bottom line.
It’s crucial that businesses modernize and consolidate their communication channels. This is especially true in the post-pandemic environment: Remote and hybrid workforces need to communicate and collaborate more effectively, and customers need an excellent experience across channels. The goal is continuity in business communication not bound by location — a seamless conversation across chat, phone, voicemail, email, and more.
It takes strategic planning to successfully migrate to a new model of business communication — both in terms of budgeting and in adapting the business to make the most of the technology investment.
This webinar aims to help mid-sized businesses plan and execute a successful communication evolution, considering all we’ve learned during the pandemic, and the latest advances in technology. We’ll feature insight from industry expert Sally Eaves and practical advice from Jamshid Rezaei, EVP of IT & CIO of Mitel, on upgrading your business comms strategy to save time, money and sanity.
Register now to learn:
-How to evaluate your communication needs as a business
-How to strategically plan a migration
-Best practices for successful implementation and adoption in remote and hybrid workforces
-How to build continuity throughout your channels of communication
Jon Arnold – Principal, J Arnold & Associates & Matt Clare – Director of CX Solutions, Mitel
As technology evolves, the bar for customer experience keeps getting higher and serves as the true business competitive battleground. For contact centers that cannot keep pace with change, new risks arise for the business. Much of this risk comes from the continued use of legacy, premises-based technology, and has been further compounded in 2020 by the impact of COVID-19. Businesses have had to contend with rising call volumes, online shopping and e-commerce, and like never before, the contact center has become the front door of your business.
The 2020 holiday shopping rush serves as an unprecedented test for adapting to change, not just for providing a good CX, but for overall business continuity. With more of the same in store for 2021, contact center leaders need to understand the importance of digital technology and the cloud to keep pace with CX as well as ensure business continuity under varying conditions and crises.
During this webinar, we will discuss:
- Findings from the CX survey
- Customer experience in pandemic times
- Roadmap for digital customer experience success in 2021
Tim Nash & Dan Shanks - Mitel Financial Services Team
Join us to hear about the trends in financial services that are driving consumers to a digital first approach. Our vertical experts will cover the regulatory compliance, security and omni-channel solution that will help improve the customer experience. See an example of the technology demonstrated using a customer scenario.
With a workforce optimization solution, you have access to a wealth of insightful information. Chris Wearne will give insights on what role Interaction Recording, Quality Management, Coaching & Learning and Analytics can play, including a demo.
Organizations must be able to transact, connect with and support customers in the channel of their choice – be it voice, digital or in-person - whilst ensuring they have a secure experience across them all. See how you can achieve this with Mitel and Semafone.
Organisations are looking to digitally transform, but what many often forget to consider is not just the technology but the people and the processes it impacts. Learn why a more people centred approach will create a win-win for everyone.
Technology is increasingly playing a vital role in today’s workplace, particularly at the moment, even the most tech-phobic organisations have needed to look at how they adapt the way they work overnight. But what will the new norm look like? What we know for certain is that the mobile or remote workspace requires flexible, innovative and secure communications and collaborations experiences. Add to this the growing impact of Artificial Intelligence and machine learning on how an organisation can automate tasks, work can become more flexible, and new dynamic experiences created for your customers.
Join this webinar and you’ll learn how:
- The right collaboration tools can enhance the way you work and increase productivity
- Customers are driving a change in how they interact with you
- AI and Machine Learning can impact your workspace
A global market leader in business communications powering more than two billion business connections, Mitel helps businesses and service providers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 70 million business users in more than 100 countries. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
CIO Playbook: Pandemic IT Response at the Texas Rangers with Mitel (CXOTalk)Michael Krigsman - Analyst & Host, CXO Talk; Michael Bullock - VP of IT, Texas Rangers Baseball[[ webcastStartDate * 1000 | amDateFormat: 'MMM D YYYY h:mm a' ]]15 mins