To support the launch of the InsTech report, ‘Property Intelligence - the where and what: 50+ companies to know’, Matthew Grant is hosting a Live Chat to discuss the findings with:
- Mark Varley, CEO, Addresscloud
- Stu Cox, Senior Product Manager, Arturo
- Todd Rissel, CEO and Chairman, e2Value
The panel will discuss the different ways location and property attribute information is being accessed, the new data sources being found from places traditionally outside of insurance and what has changed since our first location intelligence report in 2021.
The report is free to download here; if you are a member please login into the website first: https://www.instech.co/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=29
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
InsTech is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By attending an InsTech Digital event, you can claim up to 0.5 CPD hours towards your CPD scheme.
By the end of this event, you should be able to meet the following Learning Objectives:
- Describe some of the different ways property attribute information is being accessed
- Identify new property data sources from places traditionally outside of insurance
- Summarise how the property data market has evolved in recent years