Administration systems are emerging as natural hubs for digital ecosystems. They already provide the technology that runs many key administrative functions for their clients and have pre-existing integration frameworks.
To support the launch of the InsTech report, ‘From Admin Systems to Ecosystems: Enhancing services through partnerships’, Robin will host a Live Chat on Thursday 8th December 2022 to discuss the distribution, underwriting, claims and innovation benefits that are evolving from the ecosystem model and the role that admin systems can play in providing and enhancing them.
He will be joined by:
- Tim Hardcastle, CEO & Co-founder, INSTANDA
- Andre Symes, Co-CEO, Genasys
- Michael Lewis, CEO, Claim Technology
The Live Chat will examine the various digital ecosystem strategies available to the insurance community, the importance of selecting an administration system that aligns with that, and which partners to have in it. We will also discuss current challenges, the importance of APIs and the opportunities across the value chain.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
InsTech is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By attending an InsTech Digital event, you can claim up to 0.5 CPD hours towards your CPD scheme.
By the end of this event, you should be able to meet the following Learning Objectives:
- Describe what a digital ecosystem is and some of the advantages it can provide for technology companies, data providers and start-up businesses
- Summarise how the ecosystem model is evolving to support and enhance the distribution and administration of insurance
- Identify a range of strategies available to the insurance community and how to align them with the right technology and data providers