Richard Crampton (Solution Sales Specialist @Adaptavist); Phill Fox (Principal Customer Success Advocate @Adaptavist)
According to McKinsey, 45% of the activities individuals are paid to perform can be automated by adapting currently demonstrated technologies. So how do you maximise value across your people, processes and products with service management systems? This practical webinar will discuss how to shift from ITSM to ESM, and the benefits it can bring across an organisation to help meet your digital transformation goals including prioritizing workloads based on business needs, using automation to be more efficient, and introducing more collaborative working through new processes.
Learn how you can maintain that competitive edge, and explore why tooling needs to be extendable and configurable to meet the unique requirements of each and every organisation.
What you'll take away:
- Understand what Enterprise Service Management is, and how it differs to ITSM.
- Discover the benefits of expanding your ITSM capabilities and adopting across the enterprise.
- Learn about the dimensions of service management and how it fits within digital transformation.
- Receive practical “how to advice” on how to implement ESM and deliver value by improving service management processes.
- The best way to optimise value stream delivery from Jira Service Management.