Rob Boyaval (Atlassian), Jennifer Eolin, William Rojas, Rizwan Hasan and Vera Du Preez (Adaptavist)
When it comes to successfully scaling agile practices, there is no-one-size-fits all solution, nor is there one tool that will do it all for you. Choosing the right software to help you scale agile can be tricky and depends on factors unique to your organisation—join us to learn what they are and how to apply them to set yourself up for success. Crucially, our transformation experts highlight the importance of not focusing solely on tooling—really it’s only one part of the agile puzzle.
In this event we cover:
- Real-time answers to your questions on the choice of enterprise agile tooling.
- The most important factors to consider as you plot your path.
- Clarity on the pros and cons of scaling with Jira versus Jira Align.
- Strategy and implementation tips you can apply to any software platform.
- How to look beyond just tooling for successful agile transformation.
Rob Boyaval, Senior Solutions Engineer, Atlassian
Jennifer Eolin, Technical Consultant
William Rojas, Managing Consultant
Rizwan Hasan, Senior Transformation Consultant
Vera Du Preez, Agile Consultant