The shifting axis of Asian Private WM & the devolution of global thinking
Marc Van de Walle (Standard Chartered Bank), Benjamin Cavalli (Credit Suisse)
About this talk
2020 has forced global organisations to think differently about how they run their businesses effectively. Across Asia-Pacific, some of the ‘suppress and lift’ tactics provided an opportunity for domiciled businesses in the region to move more quickly to business as usual whilst their counterparts around the globe were in the early stages of dealing with the crisis and the economic consequences.
In this webinar, we explore:
- How has this led to Private Banks in Asia-Pacific benefiting from more localised thinking and regionalised decision making and how has performance compared to other regional hubs of those banks in Europe or North America?
- What have banks in this region been able to do differently compared to their peers around the globe?
- Has this experience changed the structural fabric of private banking institutions, in turn shaping what the Asia Pacific based Private Banks of the future will look like?
- Marc Van de Walle, Global Head, Wealth Management, Standard Chartered Bank
- Benjamin Cavalli, Managing Director, Head of Private Banking South Asia and Singapore CEO, Credit Suisse
**APB Leaders Week is brought to you by Fidelity International**
Asia's most trusted source for private wealth news and insights delivering independent, authoritative and indispensable intelligence, data and connections solely focused on Asia’s rapidly growing private wealth management communities.…